[RC5] Flaky windows...

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Thu Mar 26 20:49:02 EST 1998

The stats box is lacking in more than one area. The biggest is memory (RAM). SQL like to
have indexes in memory, and it tends to get pissed when it can't have this. The only
other thing running on the box is IIS, which takes very little memory in comparison.

Network bandwith isn't a problem... the box lives at best.net, which has something like
5 T3s.

The CPU is also overloaded. It runs at 100% almost all the time, and it's not even
running a client.

Mooo!
dB!