[RC5] DOS offline client

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Thu Mar 26 10:40:08 EST 1998

> I run several machines off line, and I wanted to install
> the rc5 client on them. The Linux machine works just
> fine with the -runbuffers option, but both the DOS
> and the OS/2 clients terminate immediately .

 Don't know about the OS/2 client offhand, but all of my DOS clients
(specifically including the 3 current floppy-based machines) use the
-runoffline command line switch - NOT the -runbuffers switch.

 The 486dx4-120 and 5x86-133 have been working fine that way for a
couple MONTHS or so now - the other is "another K5 Net machine" work in
progress that's only a couple days old....

--

 Reply-to has been de-spammed. Real email address below.

 Brice D. Fleckenstein
 EMail: bricef at indy dot net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net