[RC5] Design Contest

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Sat Mar 28 11:18:54 EST 1998

Howdy all-

Just a quick reminder that there's about 36 hours left in the design
contest. I will do my best to advise people of any missing elements if
they get me their submissions early. BTW, in addition toposting your
entry on the web, I would like it if you also posted a .zip'd or .tar'd
version since the entries will be copied to the d.net web site.

Thanks!
dB!

Give your computer some brain-candy! http://www.distributed.net Team

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net