[RC5] New stats feature suggestion

Greg Williams greg at cnation.com
Mon Mar 30 16:33:47 EST 1998

>> Personally, I like the plots where the time axis
>> is horizontal better than the time = vertical plots.

I don't know how many remember, but for a time during RC5-56 (I think) there was a horizontal plot on the main d.net webpage plotting the relative speed of the project. It was taken out for some reason, but I think bring it or something at least similar to this back would be a good idea.

Just my two cents,
Greg Williams

 Greg Williams    | If you wish to live a life free from sorrow,
 CyberNation      | think of what is going to happen as if it had
 greg at cnation.com | already happened.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net