[RC5] 2 machines...

Chris Eaton tridus at inforamp.net
Sun May 31 21:36:12 EDT 1998

At 02:26 PM 31/05/98 , you wrote:
>I have two machines, or rather, will have in about 1/2 hour :). Each of
>these will be running a Win32 rc5 client. Only one has a modem/inet
>connection, they are *not* networked/connected.
>
>Any suggestions as to the best way to upload the completed blocks from
>the second, non-connected machine?

Barring any better ideas that may come along, there is sneakernet. Take a
floppy disk and swap the buffer files that way. (of course you should use
large
buffers for this so you only have to do it peridocially, as really it is kind
of annoying to do every day).
--
"A gentile kind of wonderful,
the sweetest days are always full,