[RC5] Running on OS/2 without TCP/IP ?

dan carter motion at es.co.nz
Fri May 1 19:50:38 EDT 1998

On Thu, 30 Apr 98 21:22:17  GMT, Nick Leverton wrote:
>buffers.  However, I've found the OS/2 native RC5 client won't
even run
>offline, because it complains it cannot find tcp32dll.

Have you thought of just copying the .DLL from one of the warp3
systems with the client?

If you don't have IBMs tcpip stack on any machines, then you
can find v2 of IBMs TCPIP for OS/2 in the Internet Access Kit
which is part of the Warp 3 Bonus Pack.

I had a similar problem with a win3.1 client, and i just copied
the winsock.dll from OS/2s win-os2 directory. The client ran
fine (of course there was no network communication).

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net