[RC5] Win95 GUI lurk?

Alexander Skwar ASkwar at DigitalProjects.com
Fri May 1 15:48:01 EDT 1998

In the msg <199804301844.NAA01858 at tucc7.tucc.trinity.edu> from Thu, 30
Apr 1998 13:47:11 -0500, you wrote:

>Pardon. I'm running the Win95 GUI client on my roommate's machine, and I don't
>want it to interfere when he goes home for the summer and loses his permanent
>internet connection. I know the command-line clients can use the "-lurk"
>option to only transfer blocks when an internet connection is established; how
>can I get this GUI client to do the same thing?

put/change these lines in rc5desg.ini:

lurk=1
lurkonly=0
runoffline=0
nofallback=0

This will make your client to flush/fetch all the time your online, but
only then.

Machts gut / Have a nice day
Alexander Skwar

--