[RC5] Win95 GUI lurk?

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Sat May 2 21:33:30 EDT 1998

'Dan Petrak' said previously:

| Given the small percentage of keyspace exhausted so far, I don't think
| random blocks are going to have a "high probability" of duping.

Actually, all work is being done on 56-bit subspaces rather than attacking
the whole 64-bit keyspace at once.  Ditto for the random keys (although
random keys come from an adjacent subspace to the active one.)

Anyone have any stats on how "full" the "random" subspaces are?  (I know
we plow through each non-random 56-bit subspace in about 6 wks.)

Regards,

--Joe

--
  +------- Joseph Zbiciak ------+
  |- - - j-zbiciak1 at ti.com - - -|   without you, everything falls apart
  | -Texas Instruments, Dallas- |   without you, it's not as much fun
  |- - #include <disclaim.h> - -|   - NIN -      to pick up the pieces.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net