[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #192

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Sat May 2 01:20:51 EDT 1998

> I'm curious why you're intending to use so much RAM?  I would
>      *suspect* that 2MB is sufficient for DOS4GW and RC5DESD (although I
>      haven't much of an idea on how to test this with the hardware I
>      have).

 My floppy based machines are 4 Meg 486/5x86s - plenty of RAM space for
RC5 and associated stuff.

 One of my WFWg / DOS client machines is 8 Megs, and seems to run about
as fast as the 16 meg machines.

--
 My alt.callahans news server is up and running at 208.134.79.21

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg
 My opinions are my own, and no others. Please email me copies of any