[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #192

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Sat May 2 01:14:21 EDT 1998

> > My preferred o/s is Linux but I might consider DOS.
>
>  DOS client running under WFWg 3.11 in a DOS box can be set up to run
> almost exactly as fast as the LINUX client - and that setup only needs
> 20-30 Megs or so of HD, where the LINUX setup needs noticeably more (60
> Megs min at a guess

 Correction to my earlier post - I just managed a minimal LINUX/RC5
install in just under 20 megs, though the logs may STILL put it over
that point.

--
 My alt.callahans news server is up and running at 208.134.79.21

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg
 My opinions are my own, and no others. Please email me copies of any