[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #192

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Sat May 2 01:17:08 EDT 1998

> My 6x86MX-200 (66MHz bus) gets 383K.
> A K5-166 gets 398K (according to
> http://www.alde.com/speed.html).
>
> So you may be able to save a bit of money there and still get
> the same RC5 performance (not sure about DES).

 DES K5 performance is almost identical to Pentium performance at the
same clock speed.

--
 My alt.callahans news server is up and running at 208.134.79.21

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg
 My opinions are my own, and no others. Please email me copies of any