[RC5] More subtle mac clients?

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon May 4 10:48:47 EDT 1998

     For Mac related RC5 activity, a good place to watch is "The
     Distributed Macintosh".  www.distributed-mac.net.  Andrew Meggs' RC5
     clients are available at that site at
     http://www.distributed-mac.net/clients/index.html#meggs
     You seem to want the FBA (Faceless Background Application).  I know
     that an older version of the FBA (probably ~2.6301) included
     AppleScript code to check for the existence of the client every so
     often and restart it if it had terminated.
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu