[RC5] Subspace plots

Justin Cave jocave at MIT.EDU
Mon May 4 22:56:31 EDT 1998

| Stats on the current status of the subspaces are available at
| www.distributed.net/statistics/graphs. The odd numbered subspaces
are the
| random ones, and as you can see they are very empty.

Would it be possible to get some numerical info on subspace status?
I'd really like to see stats

0x66  85% handed out 73% returned
0x67  0% handed out 1% returned

That sort of thing would make much more sense to me than the current
plots.  For the record, though, my intent is not to complain about
the subspace plots-- I'm always happy to see improvements made to the
d.net stats and appreciative of the efforts the d.net staffers make.

Justin Cave                        290 Massachusetts Ave
jocave at mit.edu                     Cambridge, MA 02139
http://mental-pygmie.mit.edu       (617) 225-9132
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net