[RC5] v403 DOS client only processes one block ?

Nick Leverton leveret at warren.demon.co.uk
Wed May 6 13:07:57 EDT 1998

Seeing the announcement of the v403 DOS client, I downloaded it and used
it to upgrade my existing v394 DOS client.  This client uses
"-runoffline" since it is not networked.  The v394 client worked as
expected, processing buffers (fetched by email), and generating random
blocks if it ran out.

The v403 client, however, only appears to process one block and then
exits silently.  I can't account for the difference.  Regressing to the
v394 client works OK.  Any help would be appreciated - for the moment
I'm staying with v394.

Thanks

Nick Leverton
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net