[RC5] More Win95 GUI lurk

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Wed May 6 09:36:05 EDT 1998

     Lurk seems to watch for dial events.  If he's on the LAN, there are
     no dial events.  If he has a modem, the best way to test this would
     be to wire up the modem, borrow a friend's ISP account for five
     minutes, and see if it will fetch/flush over the modem.

     Score -1 for transparency to the end user for Win95 again...
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu