[RC5] Linux Client

Darryl Rogers dgrogers at dctsi.com
Wed May 6 13:29:54 EDT 1998

I have a friend that just started using Linux.  Could someone please respond
directly to him, I don't currently have a clue.  Maybe someday I will try out
Linux.

Thanks,  Darryl

>I have a Linux box (only linux) that I'd like to get keys running on. I'm a
>newbie to Linux, so I don't know how to do it yet. I can get the Linux client
>from a Win95 box connected to the internet (The Linux box is connected by
>floppies). How do I get the client working on Linux? I've copied the .gz file
>to the Linux drive, and untarred it. But the resulting file will not execute.
>
>Will there have to be something I have to do to the -in and -out buffers to
>pass them from Linux to Win95 so I can fetch/flush?
>
>Karl
>koehling at usa.net

|----------------------------------------------|
|              Darryl G. Rogers                |
|        DeWitt Computer Technologies          |
|       (616)983-4011  FAX(616)983-0029        |
|          mailto:dgrogers at dctsi.com           |
|             http://www.dctsi.com             |
|Help Prove the USA Needs Stronger Cryptography|
|      RC5-64 Team #954 "On A Mission" at      |
|        http://www.distributed.net/rc5/       |

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net