[RC5] Subspace plots

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Thu May 7 02:52:33 EDT 1998

0% sent means that we're not currently sending blocks for that keyspace, and
we don't have the bitmap of sent blocks. When we start issuing on this
keyspace again, we'll use the bitmap of checked blocks as a template -
anything that's been check won't be sent again; anything that hasn't been
checked will be sent.

Mooo!
dB!