[RC5] RAM Prices - You pay how much?

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Thu May 7 07:31:33 EDT 1998

'William Scott Lockwood III' said previously:

| Brice D. Fleckenstein wrote:
|
| >  I currently pay $16 for a PAIR of 4 Meg 72-pin EDO SIMMS [...]
|
| Wow, you sure get took there.  Here in San Diego, 8 meg simms are $13
| right now. [...]

What's a $3 differential, anyway?  Of course, I'm sure it does make a
difference whether its parity/non-parity, and what speed, etc.

--Joe

--
  +------- Joseph Zbiciak ------+
  |- - - j-zbiciak1 at ti.com - - -|   without you, everything falls apart
  | -Texas Instruments, Dallas- |   without you, it's not as much fun
  |- - #include <disclaim.h> - -|   - NIN -      to pick up the pieces.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net