[RC5] Chloroform Used To Build Quantum Computer

Hugo Villeneuve harpagon at rocketmail.com
Thu May 7 22:55:19 EDT 1998

I receive the CNET news letter every weeks and below you'll find the link
they propose for learning about quantum computers. I look at it and I give
the link to the most useful page first:

Quantum Computers:
http://physics.www.media.mit.edu/projects/spins/economist.html
http://physics.www.media.mit.edu/ttt/students/maguire/maguire.html