[RC5] Active subspaces/random subspaces

Peter Hugosson-Miller pehu at im.se
Tue May 12 10:02:12 EDT 1998

Hi there!

While we're on the subject of random blocks, I have a quick (but
important) request:

Could someone please post the current randomprefix setting for the
ini-file, on a regular basis (maybe in the stats page somewhere)? I've
now gone over to doing all my fetching and flushing via email
(fetch at distributed.net and flush at distributed .net), so my ini-file
setting doesn't get updated any more.

On the other hand, I don't do as many random blocks as I used to because
of this change, but just in case...

--
Best regards,

Peter Hugosson-Miller

Send some money to distributed.net today. Visit EyeGive:
http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1098&email=hugge@bigfoot.com
Just visiting does good and telling your friends makes it meaningful
"Windows 95: official operating system of the Mir space station."

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net