[RC5] stats database???? Whats up?

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Thu May 14 21:48:45 EDT 1998

Uhm...well... stats got kinda hosed last night. No info was lost, but the
import/stats run got screwed royally. Rather than try and fix it, we decided
to wait for our expert statsguru (/\/ugget), since he was coming back from
his honeymoon yesterday. I don't know if he ended up fixing it, or someone
else did, but they're fixed now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Moo!
dB!