[RC5] Tiling the team history plot

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Fri May 15 15:52:24 EDT 1998

     Is there a way to tile the team history plot?  It appears that very
     few pixels change from day to day, but I seem to end up downloading
     the entire thing every day...

     I would suggest tiling in vertical strips by month.  Then, tiles can
     be reused until the vertical scale changes or the graph compresses
     horizontally by at least a pixel in that tile.

     Anyway, this might reduce total stats server trffic slightly.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net