[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #199

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Thu May 14 22:43:42 EDT 1998

> I don't give a flip about dupes that I produce because
> > I don't produce very many.
>
> How are you so sure?  As far as I can tell D.NET don't give out personal
> duping stats?

 It's pretty easy to compare "blocks sent to d.net" and "blocks
reported" on the stats page.

 8-)

--
 My alt.callahans news server is up and running at 208.134.79.21

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg
 My opinions are my own, and no others. Please email me copies of any