[RC5] Litestep and winGUI

Karl G - NOC Admin ovrneith at tqgnet.com
Mon May 18 12:57:52 EDT 1998

I have litestep setup on my winbloze box here.... and i've noticed that
the rc5des systray icon doesn't seem to work.  doesn't bother me that
much, but i do like to pull it up sometimes and check out it's progress...
i know rc5 is working, because the litestep CPU load monitor is maxed out
almost 100% the time and because logs are still functioning.  any ideas?

All X/win users:
LiteStep is an AfterStep like shell for win95/98/NT.  I like it because it
is faster and more stable than explorer.  goto litestep.computerheaven.net
for more info.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  Karl Grindley
  ICQ: 2660211
  Pager: nocpager at tqgnet.com
  Network Administrator
  TQG Internet Network
  +1(817)595-1880

----
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the
computer industry with the auto industry and stated "If General Motors had
kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be
driving twenty-five dollar cars that get 1000 miles/gal."

Recently General Motors addressed this comment by releasing the statement
"Yes, but would you want your car to crash twice a day?"
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net