[RC5] Dos Client

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon May 18 08:21:20 EDT 1998

     I haven't yet found a way to install Linux on these PS/2 55sx
     machines.  (i386sx/16, 2MB, 60MB)  Every previous attempt has
     resulted in failure as the installer can't locate either the MCA bus
     or the HD.  Finally, I can't imagine that the total keyrate
     improvement would justify the hassle of figuring out how to do this
     thing...
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu