[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #199

Jérôme Lamarque globulle at club-internet.fr
Wed May 20 01:26:19 EDT 1998

>Jim C. Nasby wrote:

>> >  It's pretty easy to compare "blocks sent to d.net" and "blocks
>> > reported" on the stats page.
>> >
>> Uhm... try doing that if you're running ~100 machines and they're not going
>> through a pproxy... :P
>
>That sounds like a good reason to run a pproxy.
>Add the coolness of a "personal stats page" where you can do
>whatever you want...

Yeah cool. When do we get a PProxy for PowerPC? (Under MKLinux, or AIX, or
MacOS8/Rhapsody). I've tride to send a request to
rc5-coders at lists.distributed.net and it came back with a user unknown
message.

CUL8er in the dumpster.

--
Jerome "globule" Lamarque FCSM RC5's Official Translater
"In life there are three kinds of people.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net