[RC5] OK What's this cool looking stats offset thing?

MiltonForté II forte at writeme.com
Mon May 18 19:34:25 EDT 1998

In <19980517224039.B3445 at slacker.com>, on 05/17/98
   at 11:40 PM, David McNett <nugget at slacker.com> said:

>On 17-May-1998, dan carter wrote:
>> Is it the change in rank since the last day/stats run?

>You got it!  For those who haven't looked at the stats in the past day or
>so, Dan is refering to the latest feature added to the stats site.  Now,
>next to each ranking is a +/- offset (in green or red) showing the change in
>rank since the last stats update.

I like it! Now, what about a Top 100 of the greatest movers?

--
Milton                                        forte at writeme dot com

               OS/2 Warp V4 - Where I Want To Go Today!
Windows 95 --- The only OS with the Year 2000 bug built into its name
                  http://www.adgrafix.com/info/mforteii/
  Support UNCF! - http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=553&MID=5780
Written: Monday, May 18, 1998 - 06:34 PM
The Operating System/2 Version is 4.00
There are 28 Processes with 131 Threads.
This machine's uptime is 2d 4h 26m 6s 171ms.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net