[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #200

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Mon May 18 09:14:13 EDT 1998

No thanks - I am NOT a glutton for punishment - that's why I DO run a
proxy!

 8-)

> Uhm... try doing that if you're running ~100 machines and they're not going
> through a pproxy... :P
>
> Brice D. Fleckenstein wrote:
>
> >  It's pretty easy to compare "blocks sent to d.net" and "blocks
> > reported" on the stats page.

 On a vaguely related tangent - I personally, and I suspect a lot of
other list readers, would GREATLY appreciate it if folks would trim
quoted material to only the NEEDED part of the message.

 It gets REAL old when what seems to be half or more of this mailing
list is quoted headers, quoted sigs, and other such wasted space - and
soaks a LOT of reading time.

 This rant is not directed *specifically* at you, BTW - your post just
reminded me of the problem.

--

 Reply-to has been de-spammed. Real email address below.

 Brice D. Fleckenstein
 EMail: bricef at indy dot net
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net