[RC5] Latest stats page mods

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Mon May 18 09:01:06 EDT 1998

I LIKE the "arrows" addition of a couple/three days back - but the
addition yesterday/today of the white background THAT WON'T GO AWAY NO
MATTER WHAT behind the individual stats listings is a PITA and makes
those listings almost unreadable.

 White backgrounds as a GENERAL rule are a BAD idea - please don't
follow Mickey$loth's stupid lead in this case.

--

 My opinions are my own, and no others. Please email me copies of any