[RC5] OS/2 Client Update

Oscar Chang oscarc at divideby0.com
Sat May 23 03:28:10 EDT 1998

  I've fixed the CPU detection problem, it is now using the new CPU
detection routines without testing keys.
  I've also replaced the k6 core with the p6 core (which is faster) so the
client will automatically use the fastest core in OS/2.

  NOTE: Non-OS/2 systems do not have this problem with the K6 core.

  This is a hidden upgrade, since it's not really critical, so no revision
changes are done, it's still build 403.

---
oscarc at divideby0.com
You won't be undefined when you Divide By Zero.
http://www.divideby0.com
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net