[RC5] Latest stats page mods

Richard Ellis rellis at erols.com
Wed May 20 13:21:44 EDT 1998

> ... but the addition yesterday/today of the white background THAT WON'T GO
> AWAY NO MATTER WHAT behind the individual stats listings is a PITA and
> makes those listings almost unreadable.
>
>  White backgrounds as a GENERAL rule are a BAD idea - please don't
> follow Mickey$loth's stupid lead in this case.

I second this.  I also can not stand bright white backgrounds.  Please set
no background color at all, that way whatever default color we have set
locally in our broswers will take over.  But if you feel you must, set a
gray, not white background.  Somewhere around 75% gray or so is usually a
good compromise.

--
Microsoft is not the answer.            Boycott Microsoft Home page
Microsoft is the question.              http://www0.vcnet.com/bms

Microsoft: Bringing you ten-year old technology, tomorrow, maybe.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net