[RC5] Latest stats page mods

Chris Eaton tridus at inforamp.net
Wed May 20 09:41:49 EDT 1998

At 09:01 AM 18/05/98 , you wrote:
>I LIKE the "arrows" addition of a couple/three days back - but the
>addition yesterday/today of the white background THAT WON'T GO AWAY NO
>MATTER WHAT behind the individual stats listings is a PITA and makes
>those listings almost unreadable.
>
> White backgrounds as a GENERAL rule are a BAD idea - please don't
>follow Mickey$loth's stupid lead in this case.

I dunno, personally I like white backgrouns because I find them generally
easier on the eyes.
You can still force the stats page to have a black background, you just
need to
tell your browser to override the color scheme.

(the page that shows up while stats are updating is still black tho, go
figure.. :) )
--
"In the end, I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is
the one in which we throw away the map. In jettisoning the grinds and

- Loreena McKennitt: The Book Of Secrets

Chris

http://home.inforamp.net/~tridus
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net