[RC5] Tiling the team history plot

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Mon May 25 13:43:56 EDT 1998

On Sat, 23 May 1998, Hugo Villeneuve wrote:

> I went and take a look at history plot to see what a good java application
> could do there, after reading Joe Zbiciak email.
>
> But even java couldn't do better that what is currently done by the stat
> box. The plot isn't a GIF, it's produce by htlm code. If you take a look
> at a html source you'll see that it's pretty ingenius.

I think you're referring to the
http://rc5stats.distributed.net/em_history_list.idc?EM=email@dom.com
thingy. That one is HTML (just as the total completion graph on the
main statspage.

Joe is referring to the
http://rc5stats.distributed.net/em_history.idc?EM=email@dom.com
thingy. This one loads:
http://www.distributed.net/statistics/em_plot.cgi?EM=email@dom.com
en this one is a true graphic.
Probably by first sending Content-type: graphics/gif and then computed
data.

Ivo

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net