[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #201

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Mon May 25 14:55:14 EDT 1998

> You can still force the stats page to have a black background, you just
> need to
> tell your browser to override the color scheme.

 I've TRIED that - the background goes black, the area behind each
character does NOT.

 THAT is *WHY* I am complaining.

 And *I* find that white backgrounds are quite HARD to read compared to
a black background, offering a LOT less contrast - may have to do with
the heavy-duty prescription glasses I have to use and the fairly small
characters I'm set up for.

 *IF* I could get it to change, it wouldn't be a big deal....

--
 My alt.callahans news server is up and running at 208.134.79.21

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg
 My opinions are my own, and no others. Please email me copies of any