[RC5] Triplicate Mailings for about a week

Bruce D. Meyer bmeyer at rocsoft.net
Wed May 27 09:43:38 EDT 1998

Is anyone else getting everything in triplicate? For about a week, all my
RC5 mailings have been coming in triplicate. (I receive all the letters not
just the digest.) I'm not trying to shut off the letters, I mean I get each
letter, three times. It could be a settings perhaps in my mail tossing, just
wondered if anyone else is also getting this.

Bruce 'Hack the Pasture' Meyer

'Willing to form a team, called, White Background. (Over one trillion keys
in twenty days)'

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net