[RC5] Latest stats page mods

Fri May 29 10:22:10 EDT 1998

On Wed, 27 May 1998 16:05:42 -0400, Dear, David wrote:

>You realize that most word processors have a 100% white background?  And
>its not the same as looking into a light bulb as far as light intensity
>goes.  Not by any means.

That is one of the primary reasons that I don't use a Word Processor
to compose large documents.  I use a text editor (White on Dark Blue)
then paste into the WP to make it pretty.  And then only when it is
absolutely required.  Most people just get email from me.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking
too much coffee if: