[RC5] Countries

Chris Vanden Berghe Chris.VandenBerghe at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri May 29 18:09:21 EDT 1998

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if it is possible to find out what the contributions
to the rc5 project of countries around the world are.  My (logical) guess
is that the US will win, but is that also true if those numbers are related
to the population?
Take for instance my country, Belgium, we have only 10 M people, but our
contribution is rather high, isn't it?

If those number are available please let me know, I'm really curious!

Thanks, Chris.
____

Chris Vanden Berghe <mailto:Chris.VandenBerghe at student.kuleuven.ac.be>
KUL IP: 10.64.16.3 (tvd-10-64-16-3.kotnet.kuleuven.ac.be)
Page me: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/5882815 (ICQ UIN: 5882815)
PGP key http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xEFE0BBDC
Join the fastest computer on earth at http://www.distributed.net (team 1469)
Homepage: http://www.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~m9517488