[RC5] Latest stats page mods

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Fri May 29 12:23:49 EDT 1998

'Dear, David' said previously:

| You realize that most word processors have a 100% white background?

Yes, and that was one thing I point out early in this thread as something
I did *not* like about the early WYSIWYG word processors (and that's why
I stuck with WordPerfect for DOS as long as possible.  Now I just use
vi under Linux and I'm much happier.)

Actually, I believe you can change the background color in one of the
menus somewhere.  (You couldn't on the early Macs because they only
displayed two colors.  :-)

| And
| its not the same as looking into a light bulb as far as light intensity
| goes.  Not by any means.

Only if you turn your monitor intensity way down.  Bright white on a TV
or monitor is hard on my eyes, and apparently the same goes for many other
people on the list.

Regards,

--Joe

--
  +------- Joseph Zbiciak ------+
  |- - - j-zbiciak1 at ti.com - - -|   without you, everything falls apart
  | -Texas Instruments, Dallas- |   without you, it's not as much fun
  |- - #include <disclaim.h> - -|   - NIN -      to pick up the pieces.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net