[RC5] Personal proxy assistance needed

Bryan Craig Edwards edwardsc at se40.corona.navy.mil
Fri May 29 07:37:44 EDT 1998

I was able to get the pproxy to work at my firewalled/proxied site by
punching a "hole" on port 2064 for the pproxy machine.  No combination of
INI settings could get it to work otherwise (unlike the clients).  So there
must be something different about the pproxy communication mode.  The
question is "why"?  Its not like the pproxy is transmitting anything more
complicated than the clients are.

Craig Edwards
edwardsc at se40.corona.navy.,mil (what out for that comma!)