[RC5] Countries

Fernando Lopez Sasal flsasal at ctv.es
Sat May 30 16:59:14 EDT 1998

Hi all,

Well maybe, i am sure that, you are right but it si not important or
significant. In USA they have better facilities, more cheap, to connect to
internet like: free local call and more competition between ISP , cable,
satellite, GSM or leased lines for end uses more cheap that the rest of the
word. If a Continent have easy and cheap access have a lot of users. If it
have a lot of uses there is more people in RC5.

I think that RC5 is a common work among all of us no a silly competition
among old fashion nationalism.

Saludos
Fernando