[RC5] Countries

Chris Eaton tridus at inforamp.net
Sat May 30 10:36:45 EDT 1998

At 11:09 AM 29/05/98 , you wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>
>I would like to know if it is possible to find out what the contributions
>to the rc5 project of countries around the world are.  My (logical) guess
>is that the US will win, but is that also true if those numbers are related
>to the population?
>Take for instance my country, Belgium, we have only 10 M people, but our
>contribution is rather high, isn't it?
>
>If those number are available please let me know, I'm really curious!

Ithink the only way to keep such information without asking every user what
country they're from is to take the domain from their email address. This is
still misleading, since people outside of the us can still have a Top Level
domain (.com, .org, .net, .edu, etc), so where do you count those?
--
"A gentile kind of wonderful,
the sweetest days are always full,

- Amy Sky: "Ordinary Miracles"