[RC5] 2 machines...

Kevin Weedon kevin.weedon at diamond.co.uk
Sun May 31 19:26:04 EDT 1998

I have two machines, or rather, will have in about 1/2 hour :). Each of
these will be running a Win32 rc5 client. Only one has a modem/inet
connection, they are *not* networked/connected.

Any suggestions as to the best way to upload the completed blocks from
the second, non-connected machine?

--
|     Kevin Weedon - layabout, ur-hippy, MCP and failed BSc      |
| http://geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/6918 - from Fractals to MS |
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net