[RC5] Linux-problem strikes back

NP np at cableinet.co.uk
Sun May 31 10:54:02 EDT 1998

Tomasz, seems you have a weird problem.  I'm running the client on 3 machines
with the personal proxy on one, with no problems.   One machine had an uptime
of 3 months at one point, and the client ran the whole time during that 3
months.
Are you running Linux on a PC box ?   What flavour of Linux ?  Have you got
the latest client ? (403 I think).
If you send me your rc5des.ini file, I'll take a look if you like.
- Nick.