[RC5] K6-2 Benchmarks?

rc5.7 at juno.com rc5.7 at juno.com
Thu Nov 5 18:52:32 EST 1998

>Out of curiosity, is anyone here running the client on one of the new
>K6-2
>380's or 400's? If so, could you post what kind of keyrate you're
>getting?
>The reason I'm asking is that I'm considering getting one of AMD's
>new
>chips, and I just wanted to see how they fared against my lowly
>p166...

My 300 mhz k6-2 gets about 490kk/s
overclocking to 333 gets about 550kk/s
pII 266 gets about 750kk/s
pII 450 gets about 1.24Mk/s
If you can afford it I'd definately suggestion the Pentium II to the AMD
K6-2.
If you can't afford it and just want rc5 speed get a Celeron.

Jadin Hanson
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net