[RC5] Idea for the stats box

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Mon Nov 9 01:20:35 EST 1998

I think an interesting addition to the stats would be how long it would
take the project to get to the point that it is at now if you hadn't
participated.  For example say something like "If you had not contributed
to the project, we would be 2 minutes behind where we are now.  Just a
thought, and not to hard to calculate either.  Just make sure that when
you do the calculation you subtract there key rate from the overall key
rate.

--
Visit my new and improved home page at
http://www.fireantproductions.com/cannona