[RC5] Eh?

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Mon Nov 9 22:11:53 EST 1998

Actually, we (well, one of our users, who can identify himself if he so chooses
;) ) is currently working on a 'beginners guide to distributed computing'. It
will describe distributed computing in general, and how distributed.net fits
into that.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Moo!
dB!