[RC5] Eh?

root at barnstormers.dyn.ml.org root at barnstormers.dyn.ml.org
Mon Nov 9 18:22:58 EST 1998

well, I can tell you this, FIFO stands for First In First Out.  It means
in buffers that the first block that goes in, is the first to be
processed.  LIFO is the opposite. LIFO stands for Last In First Out.  That
means the last block you put on is out first.  I can't think of any good
examples of this.  If I'm wrong please let me know, but I think that's it.

-Mike
mikemsd at barnstormers.dyn.ml.org