[RC5] K6-2 Benchmarks?

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Nov 10 09:51:42 EST 1998

     AMD's distributors seem to want the K6-3 to wait until after the
     Christmas rush (so as to charge for K6-2s and then K6-3 upgrades).
     The K7 is targetted for the first half of next year.

     BTW: prototype versions of the K7 are already at 500MHz.  :-)

     http://www.tomshardware.com/releases/98q4/981015/index.html