[RC5] Proper method for importing buff-out files?

Rynier Erasmus raynman at mindless.com
Tue Nov 17 18:56:10 EST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: John "Chris" Wren <jcwren at atlanta.com>
To: <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 1998 5:45 PM
Subject: [RC5] Proper method for importing buff-out files?

===== snip ====

Well...You could, load up another instance of the client (the GUI client
under 95/98/NT works well) from a separate directory and copy the buffer
files into that directory...Start the client and run the flush command. Then
just shut that instance of the client down and keep it for the next time.

This method works for me, since I run the DOS client on several machines at
work off the stiffy drive and then upload them from stiffy at home :/

=====
Rynier Erasmus

raynman at mindless.com

"Life is short and love is always over in the morning, black wind come carry
me far away... -- Sisters of Mercy"
=====

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net