[RC5] Proper method for importing buff-out files?

Langis, Richard richard.langis at intel.com
Tue Nov 17 09:30:00 EST 1998

If those dos clients also had a simple network connection you could share a
public drive on a 95/98/NT/Unix machine and have them all work from the same
blocks, then have the machine that's net-aware upload the blocks at regular
intervals...  I've got three machines sharing blocks like that here -
however
they each upload/download blocks when the pool gets too small.